Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Module 5

My mindmap on bubbl.us was easy enough to create, but I haven't figured out how to get it on this page! I can see it's advantages on a few levels. Firstly, it would help students to map out what path they need to take when doing a research task eg: come up with a topic, where they get their research from, when it's due, etc and secondly it would be a good platform to share class or group ideas. It would be of particular use to visual learners.

So I had a go on glogster and came up with this...
http://melpainter.edu.glogster.com/Web-20-Stuff/
It's a good tool if you have the time to spare and even more engaging to use if you're the creative type. I like to think I am but clearly don't have the patience! (My bubble.us mind map had alot more tools than this poster).

Prezi seemed simple enough to use and would be a good alternative to using Powerpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment