Sunday, September 11, 2011

Module 3

Yay! So I was finally able to produce my own sample class assessment using google forms... The link to it can be seen below -

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dHVaR3Iza0pid3dfX1V1eW42dC1tR0E6MQ

I can definately see the benefits of google docs and use them primarily as a revision tool. I think that giving tasks to students as documents/presentations would be an easy way to keep track of their progress and give constant feedback. This would mean they are able to continually modify their work rather than complete the task in full, receive a large amount of feedback at the end and then have to possibly change the whole thing. Given the type of students I work with, they would find it much more meaningful to have constant feedback and guidance. It would also mean that their work can be carefully scaffolded and therefore set them up for success rather than failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment